Sometimes you don’t just need a crane at one location, you need it to be everywhere at once. This is where mobile crane hire can be useful. Our mobile cranes have the ability to be anywhere you need them, as long as there is the right access. If you’re looking for a crane that offers impressive manoeuvrability for navigating tight turns in inner city streets, then our mobile crane could be the perfect option for you.
The SuperCrane City Crane
Our range of mobile crane options is currently limited to just one but you’d be hard pressed to find a better option. The SuperCrane City Crane has a range of great features that make it perfectly suited to a wide variety of applications. Some of those features include:
- Compact and versatile. This mobile crane can get to areas that other cranes just can’t. It’s incredibly versatile and can adapt to many different applications depending on your needs.
- Superior manoeuvrability for navigating tight turns, it is ideal for construction projects in inner city areas.
- Maximum boom lifting capacity of 13t by 1.5 m.
- Variable boom length, from 5.3m all the way up to a sky scraping 24m.
- Power jib lifting capability of 1.6t by 75°, allowing it to reach a maximum height of 30.3m.
- This model is fitted with a 6-section super boom which provides a minimal outrigger footprint. There are also five extension settings for the outrigger.
The versatility and compact nature of the SuperCrane City Crane are what make it one of the best quality mobile cranes on the market. If you’re looking for a mobile crane for an inner-city construction project, then look no further.
If you are looking for mobile crane hire in Australia, then Preston Hire has got you covered. We have branches in Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide with alliance partners in Darwin. For mobile crane hire at highly competitive prices, contact us on 1800 440 550.