1. When did you start? I began with Preston Hire in January 2009 as a boilermaker / Welder running our site fabrication as well workshop
2. What are the roles you have had at Preston Hire? My journey with the company has taken on many roles – all with a challenge accepted mentality, I hold many qualifications as part of my trade background so from welding & fabrication onto crane operating & dogging/rigging as well taking a slightly different direction into sales /operations and further progressions into management with recent roles including state manager too now Regional Manager of both Western Australia & the Northern Territory
3. Most memorable moment(s) at Preston Hire do you have? A multitude of memories from superconferences, major project wins….too many to name however in partnership both the business and my own values are a lined allowing us to work through the challenges & celebrate the wins!
4. Current major task: Preston Hire WA & NT is introducing our mobile crane division to complement our already established mini/hydraulic crawler crane fleets this is a primary focus allowing us to further support our valued clients with their day to day project success
5. What major changes have you seen in the business: It is encouraging to see from early days a strategic growth pathway from 1 or 2 operating centres to a full Australian branch network in all states & Territories that is robust & dedicated, ready to get the job done
6. What makes a Preston Hire person? Determined, Stable, Dynamic are just a few of our core values further to this a person that is willing to stand tall and be proud of what has been achieved
7. What advice would you give new employees? Look, Learn & Listen this allows you to understand the metrics/challenges/tasks that we come across every day once you can process this clearly it allows you to set sail and achieve your outcome & goals
Preston Hire is committed to creating a workplace that is injury, illness and incident free. Our strict WHS, environmental and quality policies and procedures in place to ensure that we are recognised by our customers and peers...
Discover the long list of clients and company testimonials and realise why they rely on the Preston Hire and why they entrust our help and products for some of the biggest developments in Sydney and Australia...