For those attending the SuperConference on Saturday 4th August, please see below a reminder of logistics.
For the first time, our Preston Hire Racing team will drive under lights so it’s great we will all be together to witness this exciting event.
At the same time we will also be doing some relevant activities related to the recent roll out of SuperLife.
Staff travelling interstate have now been contacted with your flight and accommodation details. Any queries, please contact Jenny Grosvenor.
In general, the following program is planned for you on Saturday 4th August:
• Interstate staff (excluding RMs who are already in town) will be arriving by 10.30am into Sydney Airport. Transport has been arranged to pick you up. A pickup location will be advised prior to the day.
• Bus will travel to the Atura at Blacktown to pick-up Regional Managers and any Sydney staff – buss will be arriving 11.30am
• The racetrack is only a 5 minute drive from the hotel
• We will arrive at the track no later than 12.30pm
• We have an exclusive Suite at the track where you will be supplied food and drinks (beer/wine/soft drinks only) – Please note this is a designated Company Event, therefore the Code of Conduct and Drug and Alcohol policy applies. Alcohol consumption is waived, however, all staff must drink responsibly. Any inappropriate behaviour will be dealt with through the Misconduct Policy.
• We will have some excellent activities arranged to keep us entertained between qualifying and races
• The event will finish at approximately 10.00pm. Transport back to the hotel is arranged
• At the hotel – all rooms are TWIN share (2 single beds). You will allocated a roomie for the night.
• Flights for interstate staff will leave at lunch time on Sunday 5th August with transport arranged from 9.00am
• Please ensure you wear your Preston Hire Racing polo to the event, casual bottoms and enclosed shoes.
It has been 2 years since we have had a SuperConference and for many of you, this is your first, so we hope you will get something out of this. We will also have a lot of new staff that you haven’t met you so please introduce yourself and let them know who you are and what you do!
See you at the track on the 4th!