Liam Mulcahy (Victorian Regional Manager) speaks about Preston Hire and the importance of winning HRIA Victorian Hire Company Of The Year:
1. Tell us about yourself, and how long have you been with Preston Hire? I am a hire enthusiast, being in the construction hire industry for over 10 years and in construction for 15 years. I have been with Preston Hire Victoria for 2 years.
2. Were there any particular ambitions you had set for yourself and your branch, and do you think those ambitions lead to industry recognition? My personal ambition was to create a team culture geared towards great systems and processes for ease of business, great quality service, and equipment for long-term relationships with our customers and a safety culture that stands out in a high-risk work environment. All of which we focus on heavily to ensure continual improvement which ultimately leads to recognition internally and externally of the business.
3. What makes you think Preston Hire Victoria stood out from other entrants? Our people are wonderful! The team has gone from strength to strength during very busy periods, all contributing to great outcomes for the business. Preston Hire has a great brand made even better by its employees who work tirelessly to ensure we maintain our reputation as an industry leader.
4. How did the branch react, when you won the award? All the staff were very pleased with the result. We discussed the presentation in our prestart meeting and made it clear that the award is the result of how hard our team work day in day out.
5. What does this mean for Preston Hire Victoria? We view this recognition as supporting evidence to our strong customer base that Preston Hire Victoria is an industry leader.
6. Finally, what’s next for Preston Hire Victoria? Preston Hire Victoria will be looking towards bettering ourselves and continuing our focus on exceptional delivery to our customers. In turn, this should keep competition healthy for the next HRIA Annual Awards!
For more information about Hire and Rental Industry Association CLICK HERE
Preston Hire is committed to creating a workplace that is injury, illness and incident free. Our strict WHS, environmental and quality policies and procedures in place to ensure that we are recognised by our customers and peers...
Discover the long list of clients and company testimonials and realise why they rely on the Preston Hire and why they entrust our help and products for some of the biggest developments in Sydney and Australia...